Best Viewed in Landscape Mode
- Plans, directs & conducts legal research for the office
- Prepares legal studies, digests court decisions & informs all divisions & regional offices of the latest development in substantative & procedural law
- Supervises the keeping & maintenance of the library
- Recommends to the CPA and DCPAs administrative sanctions against erring Public Attorneys or support personnel
- Investigate administrative complaints filed against Public Attorneys and support personnel.